Not all Paleo and Whole30 recipes are created equal when it comes to meal prep!
As we wave summer goodbye and welcome back our busy schedules with work, school, etc, meal prepping on Sundays often becomes necessary just so we don’t starve during the week! Especially if we want to eat real food that requires cooking, of course.
This is exactly why I decided to round up my favorite recipes that also happen to be perfect for meal prep – for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Some of these recipes require a lengthier prep-time, and some are super simple with just 5-10 mins to chop ingredients. For some it makes more sense to make the whole thing from start to finish, just reheating once you’re ready to eat (hello breakfast casseroles!) and for others prepping most of it ahead of time works best.
For example, you can prepare the breakfast cauliflower fried rice the night before but stir fry (and fry your egg!) in the morning. It’s all up to your preferences and schedule.
All of these meals are tasty, filling, free of added sugar, grains, dairy and legumes. Most are also kid friendly, nut free, and many are egg-free as well for those dealing with food allergies.
Although I divided these recipes into Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner – there are no rules of course as to when you eat what! Feel free to serve your breakfast casserole or quiche for dinner, sloppy Joe bowls for lunch or even breakfast if that suits you best.
I hope you find a few new favorites here to throw into your meal-prep rotation! Now let’s get started with the roundup – enjoy 🙂
21 Best Paleo + Whole30 Recipes for Meal Prep
1. Paleo Breakfast Casserole via Paleo Running Momma
2. Butternut Squash Hash with Apples and Bacon via Paleo Running Momma
3. Caramelized Onion Butternut Squash Crustless Quiche via Physical Kitchness
4. Mexican Breakfast Casserole via Paleo Running Momma
5. Garlic Jalapeno Chicken Sausage Patties via Paleo Running Momma
6. Breakfast Cauliflower Fried Rice via Paleo Running Momma
7. Loaded Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash (Egg Free) via Paleo Running Momma
8. Bacon Scallion Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps via Paleo Running Momma
9. Paleo Egg Roll in a Bowl via Jay’s Baking Me Crazy
10. Kale Chicken Caesar Salad via Paleo Running Momma
11. Loaded Taco Sweet Potato Skillet via Paleo Running Momma
12. Greek Meal Prep Bowls via 40 Aprons
13. Curry Egg Salad via The Real Food Dietitians
14. Slow Cooker Hawaiian Shredded Chicken via The Real Food Dietitians
15. Chicken Pesto Stuffed Sweet Potatoes via Paleo Running Momma
16. Chicken Stir Fry with Veggies and Garlic Sauce via Paleo Running Momma
17. Paleo Burrito Bowls with Cauliflower Rice via Paleo Running Momma
18. Creamy Chicken Soup with Mushrooms and Kale via Paleo Running Momma
19. Whole30 Sloppy Joe Bowls via Physical Kitchness
20. Caramelized Onion Apple Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash via Paleo Running Momma
21. Instant Pot BBQ Chicken via Paleo Running Momma
Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting Paleo Running Momma!