This post was sponsored by TULA and all opinions are my own, as always.
My go-to skincare line, TULA, just launched a new product this week and I’m thrilled to share this one with you because I’m loving it! If you’re not yet familiar with TULA, you can read all about them in my post here.
If you loved the cooling and brightening eye balm that TULA recently came out with (and that sold out super fast!) then this mask is totally up your alley.
The MAJOR GLOW COOLING & BRIGHTENING HYDROGEL MASK is infused with probiotics & superfoods like citrus and papaya, improves the appearance of your skin’s tone, texture & hydration levels immediately and over time.
It’s basically a sheet mask that delivers major hydration to give you a gorgeous glow and a cooling effect that feels amazing and does wonders for redness and inflammation.
This is a great mask to use 1-2 times per week at those times when your skin needs it the most.
- Leaves your skin instantly looking more luminous, radiant, and glowing
- Locks in moisture for a boost of hydration
- Exfoliates and brightens the skin for a smooth and even-toned complexion
- Instantly cools the skin to soothe redness and irritation
Hydrogel technology provides:
- An instantaneous cooling sensation that helps calm the look of inflammation
- Topical brightening particles give skin a gorgeous, dewy glow
- Skin is left feeling and looking smooth, refreshed, and hydrated post-masking.
In addition to the new hydrogel mask, make sure to pick up your other tried and true TULA favorites! I love the purifying cleanser and have used it daily for about a year now.
The acne clearing and tone correcting gel is AMAZING, but always goes out of stock. I guess I’m not the only one obsessed with it!
My skin is WAY oily in the summer and the gel cream really hydrates it without aggravating the grease. I also absolutely love the aqua infusion power liquid as a light gel serum for both day and night.
Okay, it’s time to SHOP now! Use the code PALEOMAMA on the TULA website for 20% off your order. I’ll be back this weekend with an awesome one-skillet recipe that you’re gonna love – I’ll see you then!